Tuesday 25 September 2012

Favourite Stamping

I'm going to start with one of my favourite nail patterns. I've recently got into nail stamping after seeing all the designs you could. It took a few goes to get the hang of it and now that i have i'm obsessed :-)

For this design i used my favourite polish right now which is Ciate Purple Sherbet. This polish came free in Junes issues of MarieClaire and i've fallen in love with it. It does take 3 coats to get a smooth even finish but once dry it has a lovely gloss look to it. For the stamping i used cheeky plate CH12 with konad white then finished off with Rimmel PRO Matte finish.
Sorry for the dry cuticles, its all of a sudden gotten really cold over here in the UK and my hands are hating the weather right now.





6 comments:

  1. wow! amazing! Love this! And I love the fact your from the Uk too! My hands are suffering atm too - Silly changes in weather! x

    /Hugs

    Ps. let me know when you've added a GFC follower widget to your blog - Id love to be a follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah - Thanks alot for your comment, It's great i havent really found many people on here from the UK. Argh my hands are awful no amount of cream is helping :-(. I've added the follower widget, i thought it would already be on there, but getting the hang of things now

      Delete
    2. You should Join 2 british Nail blogger groups on facebook - we stick together and hook each other up on all the latest 'polish news' - Here is a link to one on my webpage - http://www.spellbindingnails.com/p/british-nail-bloggers.html

      Im using http://www.superdrug.com/hand-+amp-nails/vaseline-hand-and-nail-lotion-75ml/invt/312738/ Atm..But it just isn't working =(

      /Hugs

      Delete
    3. ooo will certainly get on Facebook and do that, thank you :-)

      I was using nivea but started using Simple derma hand cream (from superdrugs or boots) and its actually working, i use that brand when my legs are really dry so thought i would give their hand cream a go, glad i have.

      Delete